Free Download GST Invoice Format in Word, Excel, PDF Format
All type of Free Download GST Invoice Format in Excel, Word, Pfd and other bill Format like .xls, .doc, .pfd.
Our Important Tropic
|Invoice||Invoice Meaning||Invoices Generator Online|
|Tax Invoice Format||Bill Format||Bill Template|
|Invoice Generator||Invoice Proforma||Gst Invoice Format|
What are the mandatory fields that need a GST Invoice or Bill Format?
A tax invoice normally processes to apply the tax on the input tax credit an Invoice for Gst must have the following mandatory fields-
1. Bill number and date
2. Customer names / named
3. Full Billing addresses / addressed
4. Customer and taxpayer’s GSTIN number
5. Place of supply
6. HSN Codes / SAC codes / Accounting Code
7. Item details description,
8. Quantity of Goods Supplier,
9. Unit of Goods
10. Total Goods Rate
11. The Gross value of Goods
12. Total Taxable values / valued and discounts
13. Rate of Tax (CGST/ SGST/ IGST)
14. Signature of the supplier.
The minimum amount issue in a GST Invoice Format–
A GST invoice can not issue when the bill value of the goods or services of a buyer is less than Rs 200 if –
- the goods or services of a buyer is unregistered and
- the goods or services of a buyer does not need any invoice, in case if the goods or services of a buyer demands the invoice, must issue.
What are the other types of invoices?
GST Invoice Format of Purchaser or Supplier
The GST Invoice of Purchaser or Supplier is similar to a GST Invoice as following conditions that bill of purchaser or supplier does not contain any tax amount as the seller cannot charge any GST amount to the Purchaser or Supplier.
- GST goods/services are selling to Register Persons,
- Also, Composition scheme has applicable for Register Persons
Types of GST Compliance GST Invoice
Providing on the nature of the supply or services you can define 3 types of GST Bill:
- State Bill
- Inter-State Bill
- Export Bill
Copies of the GST Invoice Format need
You can find the GST Invoice Format Copies;
|Supply of Goods||Supply of Services|
|Original Invoice: The original Bill provides to the buyer, and is remarked as ‘Original for buyer’.||
Original Invoice: The original Invoice is provided to the buyer and is remarked as ‘Original for buyer’.
Duplicate copy: The duplicate copy is provided to the transporter, and is remarked as ‘Duplicate Copy. This is not issuing if the buyer has received a bill reference number. The Invoice reference number is given to a buyer when he uploads a tax bill is provided by him in the GSTR-1 for GST filing. This GST Invoice is valid for 30 days from the date of the upload of the bill.
Duplicate copy: The duplicate copy is provided to the transporter, and is remarked as ‘Duplicate Copy.
|Triplicate copy: This copy is kept by the buyer, and is marked as ‘Triplicate Copy’.|
Searches related to Tax Invoice or GST Invoice Format
GST tax Bill format in excel
The GST Bill rules
GST declaration on the invoice
The GST Bill serial number rules
The invoice format in excel download
The tax invoice format in excel free download
The GST Bill Format in word
GST Bill rules 2019
Filing GST Invoice Format on GST Portal
The GST Invoice a serial number of all invoices issued during a tax period of every month should be filed in FORM GSTR-1. Also, GSTIN of all recipients registered under GST must be mentioned on GSTR-3B and also filing on GSTR-1 for every bill filing to B2B transactions with party name, bill no, bill date, rate of GST, gross amount, total bill amount.
In the case of recipients, unregistered persons under GST bill filing to B2C others transactions, name, address, and place of supply should be mentioned for high-value transactions. And all Gst bill of register person show in Gst Portal GSTR -2A
Supplementary Sale Bill / Debit Note
Whenever the party is any type of correction in prices of a total good or total service supplied earlier and the same was priceable to the GST portal, then the supplier is liable to issue a supplementary bill to the buyer.
The said the supplementary bill must issue within 30 days from the date of such total price revision. Also, it is mention in the filing of the monthly return GSTR-1 portal.
Supplementary Purchase Bill / Credit Note
Just like the debit note where there is an update revision in the total price, a credit note has to be provided when there is an update revision of the total price. GST should have filed in the previous transaction. The credit note must provide on or before 30th September of the next financial year or before total filing the annual return of GST, whichever is advance.
The GST Invoice of these documents is the same as earlier the total invoice. The only most difference is that the nature of the total bill must mention in more spacially on top of the bill.
Time Limit for providing GST Invoice Format
Under the GST rules, there are specified time periods during which GST Bill must be necessarily provided. The following are the GST invoice proving time limits that one needs in mind:
- In the case of goods supplied, you need to provide GST Invoice on before the date of goods removal/ goods delivery.
- In case of services issue, you need to issue GST Invoice within 30 days of issuing the service.
- If services have issued by banks and NBFCs, they are required to provide a valid under GST Bill within 45 days of issuing the service.
People also ask
You can find ask a question on GST Invoice Format
1. What is the GST invoice format?
2. How do I do GST billing?
3. What is the current GST rate in India?
4. Is the handwritten bill allow in GST?
5. What is a new GST rules?
6. How do I calculate GST?
7. What is GST compliant invoice?
8. How many digits is a GST invoice?
9. What is Lut in GST?
10. Which GST software is best?
11. What is the rule of GST?
12. Which items are exempt from GST?
13. What is the GST bill with an example?
14. Which products are out of GST?
15. What are the 3 types of GST?
16. What is the GST rate for machinery?
Free Download GST Invoice Format in Word, Excel, PDF Format All type of Free Download GST Invoice Format in Excel, Word, Pfd and other bill Format like .xls, .doc, .pfd. Whenever the goods or services of the supplier are buying and sale, a GST Invoice Format of sale must create. As per current GST rules and GST acts.
This type of invoice is terns and conditions as a GST Invoice. The seller must create GST Invoice and sending a GST Invoice Format to the buyer which was affected across India on 1st July 2017.