Passport Office Bhongir– Address, Contact Number, Customer Care, Helpline, Phone, Status, Email, Complain Number.
Information about Passport Office Bhongir Details like Passport Office Address, Phone Number or Contact Number, Enquiry No, Email Address, Complain Number, Application Status, Annexure, Affidavit, Appointment Date and Time, Office location Road Map.
Also, Passport Online Application To Click Here
Passport Status or Passport Tracking To Click Here
Name: Passport Office Bhongir
Address Head Post Office, Bhongir-508116 Telangana State
Contact Number: 91-40-27715333 (Head Office)
Helpline Number: 1800 258 1800 (Head Office)
Telephone Number: 91-40-27715115 (Head Office)
Phone Number: 91-40-27806657 (Head Office)
Complain Number: 040-27716149 ( Head Office)
Customer Care Number: 1800 258 1800 (Head Office)
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Appointment Date: Monday to Friday
Appointment Time: 9.00 A.m to 4.00 P.m
Passport Status: SMS to 9704100100 File Number (for example, STATUS BNG071268435013)
పేరు: పాస్పోర్ట్ ఆఫీస్ భోంగీర్
చిరునామా హెడ్ పోస్ట్ ఆఫీస్, భోంగిర్ -508116 తెలంగాణ రాష్ట్రం
సంప్రదింపు సంఖ్య: 91-40-27715333 (ప్రధాన కార్యాలయం)
హెల్ప్లైన్ నంబర్: 1800 258 1800 (ప్రధాన కార్యాలయం)
టెలిఫోన్ నంబర్: 91-40-27715115 (ప్రధాన కార్యాలయం)
ఫోన్ నంబర్: 91-40-27806657 (ప్రధాన కార్యాలయం)
ఫిర్యాదు సంఖ్య: 040-27716149 (ప్రధాన కార్యాలయం)
కస్టమర్ కేర్ నంబర్: 1800 258 1800 (ప్రధాన కార్యాలయం)
ఇమెయిల్ చిరునామా: email@example.com
నియామక తేదీ: సోమవారం నుండి శుక్రవారం వరకు
నియామకం సమయం: ఉదయం 9.00 నుండి సాయంత్రం 4.00 వరకు
పాస్పోర్ట్ స్థితి: 9704100100 ఫైల్ నంబర్కు SMS చేయండి (ఉదాహరణకు, STATUS BNG071268435013)
Our Passport Consultancy Service
|Fresh Passport||Renewal Passport|
|Tatkal Passport||Lost & Damaged|
|Passport Correction||PCC Passport|
|Minor Passport||RPO Appointment|
|Passport Status||Return Passport|
Chief Passport Officer
Name: A K. Chatterjee
PSP Division, Ministry of External Affairs, Room No. 8, Patiala House, Tilak Marg, New Delhi – 110001
Telephone Number : 91 11 23387013 / 23384536
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Public Grievance Officer
PSP Division, Ministry of External Affairs, Room No. 24, Patiala House, Tilak Marg, New Delhi – 110001
Telephone Number : 91 11 23384497 / 23384519
Email Address: email@example.com
Legal And Policy Matter
Address: Ministry of External Affairs, Room No. 30 G, Patiala House, Tilak Marg, New Delhi – 110001
Telephone Number: 91 11 23074191
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
PSP Division, Ministry of External Affairs, Room No. 30 D, 2nd Floor, Patiala House Tilak Marg, New Delhi – 110001
Telephone Number: 91 11 23387508
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Diplomatic and Official Passports
Address: Ministry of External Affairs, Section Officer, PV-II Section, CPV Division, Ministry of External Affairs, Room No. 30, Patiala House, Tilak Marg, New Delhi – 110001
Telephone Number: 91 11 23386259
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ministry of External Affairs, Room No. 5, Patiala House, Tilak Marg, New Delhi – 110001
Phone Number : : 91 11 23387769
Email Address: email@example.com
Ministry of External Affairs, Room No. 163, South Block, New Delhi – 110011
Phone Number: 91 11 23011357
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
CENTRAL VIGILANCE COMMISSION
A-Block, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi – 110023.
Telephone Number: 011- 24600200
Email Address: email@example.com
Q.will passport office return birth certificate ?
- Yes, the passport office must return your birth certificate, it is only proof of date of birth.
- what regional passport office?
- Regional passport office is the head of the passport office in your state, and also passport issue from that passport office.
- What are the documents required for passport?
- List of any three documents require for passport application, Pan, Aadhar Card, Voter Card, Driving Licence , Bank Passbook, Electricity Bill, Ration Card, Rent Agreement, Birth Certificate, Class 10 admit Card, Pension Book, Qualification Mark sheet, Other Documents
Q.How can apply passport?
- First visit to website www.passportindia.gov.in, then create a login for your passport application, next login with your id and password, after that fill up the passport application form, thereafter submit your passport application form, then the payment for your passport application, finally book a passport office appointment.
- Is PAN card necessary for passport?
- No, a Pan card is not necessary for Passport Application in the passport office, It is only used for Id and date of birth proof.
- Is Aadhaar enough for passport?
- Yes, an Aadhar card is enough for passport application in the passport office, but it is used for passport date of birth, id proof, address proof. And also if any doughty your documents, passport office can take any other documents.
- Is driving Licence required for passport?
- No, Driving licence not required for passport application , But it is only use for passport application in Id proof, Address Proof , and also date of birth proof
- Is degree certificate required for passport?
- Yes, Any qualification documents need for passport application in the passport office, if the applicant person not literate.
- How many ID are required for passport?
- Only one id proof need for passport application, and the other needs for address, date of birth proof.
Passport Related Query:
- What is the difference between PSK and post office PSK?
- What are the documents required for a passport?
- How much time does it take to get a passport?
- Can I get a passport in 2 weeks?
- How much does it cost to get a passport in 2 weeks?
- What is non-ECR in passport?
- How many photos are required for passport application?
- Is 10th certificate necessary for a passport?
- Can we smile in passport photo?
- What is a natural smile passport?
- Can a child smile in passport photo?
- Why are you not allowed to smile on a passport photo?
- How much time does it take to get passport?
- What is PSK Lucknow?
- How can I apply for passport in Lucknow?
- What does passport application under review mean?
- How do I track my dispatched passport?
- What are the documents required for passport?
- What is full form RPO?
- How do I track my passport?
- Is Aadhaar card enough for passport?
- Is Aadhaar card compulsory for passport?
- What is the RTO full form?
- s HDFC Bank statement accepted for passport?
- Which passport office should I select?
- How do I make an appointment at regional passport office?
- What is difference between RPO and PSK?
- Can I select any PSK for passport?
Our Important Topic
|Passport||Passport Application||Passport Documents|
|Passport fees||Lost Passport||Affidavits & Annexures|
|Passport Office||Seva Kendra||Ecnr & Non Ecr|
|Passport Holiday||NOC Form||Customer Care Number|
|Police Verification||Passport Cover||Passport Website|