Passport Office Gumla– Address, Phone Number, Passport Status, Email Address, Complain Number.
Information about Passport Office Gumla Details like Passport Office Address, Phone Number or Contact Number, Enquiry No, Email Address, Complain Number, Application Status, Annexure, Affidavit, Appointment Date and Time, Office location Road Map.
Also, Passport Online Application To Click Here
Passport Status or Passport Tracking To Click Here
Name: Passport Office Gumla
Address: Campus of Head Post Office, Gumla, Jharkhand-835207. Post Office Number – 06524-223005
Contact Number: 0651-2282037 (Head Office)
Helpline Number: 1800 258 1800 (Head Office)
Telephone Number: 0651-2282080 (Head Office)
Phone Number: 0651-2282037 (Head Office)
Customer Care Number: 1800 258 1800 (Head Office)
Email Address: email@example.com
Appointment Date: Monday to Friday
Appointment Time: 9.00 A.m to 5.00 P.m
Passport Status: SMS to 9704100100 File Number (for example, STATUS BNG071268435013)
Our Passport Consultancy Service
|Fresh Passport||Renewal Passport|
|Lost & Damaged||Tatkaal Passport|
|Passport Correction||PCC Passport|
|Minor Passport||RPO Appointment|
|Passport Status||Return Passport|
Passport Application Process
Passport Complain Number
Chief Passport Officer
Name: A K. Chatterjee
PSP Division, Ministry of External Affairs, Room No. 8, Patiala House, Tilak Marg, New Delhi – 110001
Telephone Number : 91 11 23387013 / 23384536
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Public Grievance Officer
PSP Division, Ministry of External Affairs, Room No. 24, Patiala House, Tilak Marg, New Delhi – 110001
Telephone Number : 91 11 23384497 / 23384519
Email Address: email@example.com
Legal And Policy Matter
Address: Ministry of External Affairs, Room No. 30 G, Patiala House, Tilak Marg, New Delhi – 110001
Telephone Number: 91 11 23074191
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
PSP Division, Ministry of External Affairs, Room No. 30 D, 2nd Floor, Patiala House Tilak Marg, New Delhi – 110001
Telephone Number: 91 11 23387508
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Diplomatic and Official Passports
Address: Ministry of External Affairs, Section Officer, PV-II Section, CPV Division, Ministry of External Affairs, Room No. 30, Patiala House, Tilak Marg, New Delhi – 110001
Telephone Number: 91 11 23386259
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ministry of External Affairs, Room No. 5, Patiala House, Tilak Marg, New Delhi – 110001
Phone Number : : 91 11 23387769
Email Address: email@example.com
Ministry of External Affairs, Room No. 163, South Block, New Delhi – 110011
Phone Number: 91 11 23011357
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
CENTRAL VIGILANCE COMMISSION
A-Block, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi – 110023.
Telephone Number: 011- 24600200
Email Address: email@example.com
Passport Office Gumla Map Location
- Can passport be used as address proof?
- Yes, a Passport can use as complete address proof in India.
- When passport office will open?
- Monday to Friday passport office is open and timing is 9.am to 5.pm. Also some Saturdays for passport mela , the passport office is open.
- Why passport is getting delayed ?
- Your passport is getting delayed due to some reason, 1. Passport documents not correct 2. Passport verification is pending, 3. Police verification is not completed 4. And police not submit your report still now.
- passport who can apply ?
- Any Indian citizen can apply for a passport.
Q.will passport office return birth certificate ?
- Yes, the passport office must return your birth certificate, it is only proof of date of birth.
- what regional passport office?
- Regional passport office is the head of the passport office in your state, and also passport issue from that passport office.
- What are the documents required for passport?
- List of any three documents require for passport application, Pan, Aadhar Card, Voter Card, Driving Licence , Bank Passbook, Electricity Bill, Ration Card, Rent Agreement, Birth Certificate, Class 10 admit Card, Pension Book, Qualification Mark sheet, Other Documents
Q.How can apply passport?
- First visit to website www.passportindia.gov.in, then create a login for your passport application, next login with your id and password, after that fill up the passport application form, thereafter submit your passport application form, then the payment for your passport application, finally book a passport office appointment.
- Is PAN card necessary for passport?
- No, a Pan card is not necessary for Passport Application in the passport office, It is only used for Id and date of birth proof.
- Is Aadhaar enough for passport?
- Yes, an Aadhar card is enough for passport application in the passport office, but it is used for passport date of birth, id proof, address proof. And also if any doughty your documents, passport office can take any other documents.
Passport Related Query:
- What is the difference between PSK and post office PSK?
- What are the documents required for a passport?
- How much time does it take to get a passport?
- Can I get a passport in 2 weeks?
- How much does it cost to get a passport in 2 weeks?
- What is non-ECR in passport?
- How many photos are required for passport application?
- Is 10th certificate necessary for a passport?
- Can we smile in passport photo?
- What is a natural smile passport?
- Can a child smile in passport photo?
- Why are you not allowed to smile on a passport photo?
- How much time does it take to get passport?
Our Important Topic