Passport Validity for Thailand
Thailand under this rule issued that they meet these requirements:
- The visit is mostly for tourism purposes only
- The passport must be original and viability with more than 6 months.
- You must have mention address in Thailand a Hotel or Apartment that must issue.
- you must confirm the return flight ticket 15 days of entry pass of Thailand
- If you can not show the return flight ticket within 15 days, so you must refuse entry to Thailand.
- It will also need to prove fund least 10,000 THB per person and 20,000 THB per family during your traveling in Thailand.
- Also, A fee of 2,000 THB must be paid in cash and Thailand currency only without any notice.
|Fresh Passport||Renewal Passport|
|Tatkal Passport||Lost & Damaged Passport|
|Passport Correction||PCC Passport|
|Minor Passport||RPO Appointment|
|Passport Status||Return Passport|
List of countries available for the Visa on Arrival:
Followings countries are:
- Papua New Guinea
- Saudi Arabia
Website of Thailand is :
People also ask
- How many months do you need on your passport to travel to Thailand?
- Can I travel to Thailand if my passport expires in 3 months?
- Do I need 6 months on my passport for Singapore?
- Is visa-free for Thailand in May 2019?
- Do you need 6 months on your passport to travel to Thailand?
- Do I need 6 months on my passport for Thailand?
- How do you I renew my passport?
- Do Indians need a visa for Thailand?
- How can I get a Thailand tourist visa from India?
- Can you enter Singapore with less than 6 months on a passport?
- Do I need injections for Thailand?
- Can we go to Thailand without a visa?
Our Important Topic