Passport Office Palampur- Address, Phone Number, Passport Status, Email Address, Complain Number.
Information about Passport Office Palampur Details like Passport Office Address, Phone Number or Contact Number, Enquiry No, Email Address, Complain Number, Application Status, Annexure, Affidavit, Appointment Date and Time, Office location Road Map.
Also, Passport Online Application To Click Here
Passport Status or Passport Tracking To Click Here
Name: Passport Office Palampur
Address PALAMPUR HEAD POST OFFICE,NEAR SUBHASH CHOWK,MAIN MARKET PALAMPUR,DISTT.KANGRA(H.P) PIN-176061.
Contact Number 0177-2652395 (Head Office)
Helpline Number: 1800 258 1800 (Head Office)
Telephone Number: 0177-2658648 (Head Office)
Phone Number: 0177-2652395 (Head Office)
Customer Care Number: 1800 258 1800 (Head Office)
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Appointment Date: Monday to Friday
Appointment Time: 9.00 A.m to 4.00 P.m
Passport Status: SMS to 9704100100 File Number (for example, STATUS BNG071268435013)
Our Passport Consultancy Service
|Fresh Passport||Renewal Passport|
|Tatkal Passport||Lost & Damaged Passport|
|Passport Correction||PCC Passport|
|Minor Passport||RPO Appointment|
|Passport Status||Return Passport|
Chief Passport Officer
Name: A K. Chatterjee
PSP Division, Ministry of External Affairs, Room No. 8, Patiala House, Tilak Marg, New Delhi – 110001
Telephone Number : 91 11 23387013 / 23384536
Email Address: email@example.com
Public Grievance Officer
PSP Division, Ministry of External Affairs, Room No. 24, Patiala House, Tilak Marg, New Delhi – 110001
Telephone Number : 91 11 23384497 / 23384519
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Legal And Policy Matter
Address: Ministry of External Affairs, Room No. 30 G, Patiala House, Tilak Marg, New Delhi – 110001
Telephone Number: 91 11 23074191
Email Address: email@example.com
PSP Division, Ministry of External Affairs, Room No. 30 D, 2nd Floor, Patiala House Tilak Marg, New Delhi – 110001
Telephone Number: 91 11 23387508
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Diplomatic and Official Passports
Address: Ministry of External Affairs, Section Officer, PV-II Section, CPV Division, Ministry of External Affairs, Room No. 30, Patiala House, Tilak Marg, New Delhi – 110001
Telephone Number: 91 11 23386259
Email Address: email@example.com
Ministry of External Affairs, Room No. 5, Patiala House, Tilak Marg, New Delhi – 110001
Phone Number : : 91 11 23387769
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ministry of External Affairs, Room No. 163, South Block, New Delhi – 110011
Phone Number: 91 11 23011357
Email Address: email@example.com
CENTRAL VIGILANCE COMMISSION
A-Block, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi – 110023.
Telephone Number: 011- 24600200
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is Aadhaar enough for passport?
- Yes, an Aadhar card is enough for passport application in the passport office, but it is used for passport date of birth, id proof, address proof. And also if any doughty your documents, passport office can take any other documents.
- Is driving Licence required for passport?
- No, Driving licence not required for passport application , But it is only use for passport application in Id proof, Address Proof , and also date of birth proof
- Is degree certificate required for passport?
- Yes, Any qualification documents need for passport application in the passport office, if the applicant person not literate.
- How many ID are required for passport?
- Only one id proof need for passport application, and the other needs for address, date of birth proof.
- Can I apply for passport without Aadhar card?
- Yes, You can apply passport without aadhar card, any need id proof document for passport application .
- What is accepted as proof of address?
- Proof of address is Aadhar Card, Voter Card, Driving Licence, Bank Passbook, NSC Certificate, Pension Book, Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Bank Statement, Ration Card.
- What is non ECR in passport?
- ECR Means, Emigration check Required and non-ECR means Emigration check not Required.
- What are non ECR documents for passport?
- List of Documents required for non ECR 1. Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Authority , 2. Matriculation or Higher Educational Pass Certificate, 3. Pass Certificate issued by the Institute 4. Nursing Certificate 5. Continuous Discharge Certificate 6. Copy of Visas any other Contry 7. Income Tax return statement, Nil Return not Applicable 8. Others
Passport Related Query:
- What is the difference between PSK and post office PSK?
- What are the documents required for a passport?
- How much time does it take to get a passport?
- Can I get a passport in 2 weeks?
- How much does it cost to get a passport in 2 weeks?
- What is non-ECR in passport?
- How many photos are required for passport application?
- Is 10th certificate necessary for a passport?
- Can we smile in passport photo?
- What is a natural smile passport?
- Can a child smile in passport photo?
- Why are you not allowed to smile on a passport photo?
- How much time does it take to get passport?
- What is PSK Lucknow?
- How can I apply for passport in Lucknow?
- What does passport application under review mean?
- How do I track my dispatched passport?
- What are the documents required for passport?
- What is full form RPO?
- How do I track my passport?
- Is Aadhaar card enough for passport?
- Is Aadhaar card compulsory for passport?
- What is the RTO full form?
- s HDFC Bank statement accepted for passport?
- Which passport office should I select?
- How do I make an appointment at regional passport office?
- What is difference between RPO and PSK?
- Can I select any PSK for passport?
Our Important Topic