Download Annexure ‘F’ Affidavit for Lost Passport or Damaged Passport
Annexure ‘F’ Affidavit only needs for Lost Passport or Damage Passport as Normal Passport Application in Passport Law of India. Also, this process, cannot apply in Tatkal Passport Application.
I _____________, Son Of ____________, Residing At As ________________________________, Solemnly Affirm As Follows :-
- That I Have Lost My Passport From Travelling In A Bas On ____________ From My Custody And Subsequently I Lodged A General Diary At The ______ Police Station Being G D S No. _______ Dated _______ And My Possport Number – _______. I Have Never Lost Any Passport From My Custody Or Otherwise.
- That I Have Not Travelled In Any Place On The Lost Passport.
- That I Have Not Availed Any Tr Concelsions / Fts Allowance From Any Authority.
- That I Am An Indian National And I Am Not A Non- Resident Indian.
- That There Is /Was Any Objection By The Pia In Respect Of The Said Passport.
- That I Have Never Deported At Any Time At The Expenses Of The Government.
I Further Affirm That I Will Take Utmost Care Of My Passport If Issued And The Government Will Be At Liberty To Take Any Legal Action Under The Passports Act, 1967, If The Lapse Is Repeated.
Identified By Me
AdvocateAnnexure ‘F’ Affidavit for Lost and Damage Passport Download
Related to Quarries for Lost or Damaged Passport
- Documents required for lost passport India
- How long does it take to reissue a lost passport?
- Lost passport fees.
- Renewal of Indian passport before the expiry date.
- Passport lost
- Passport missing complaint.
- Indian passport damaged by water.
- How to apply for a lost passport?
- Is white background photo necessary for passport?
- Do you need original Social Security card for passport?
- What happens when your passport pages are full?
- What documents are required for passport?
- What color is the background for passport photo?
- Can I use my Social Security card for passport?
- What is the difference between 32 page passport and 64 page passport?